Saturday, August 30, 2008

how ainsley spends her days..... i think i almost caught a sleepy smile
and how noah spends his.......

we truly have tried to nix this great habit- and clearly it's not working. sometimes i don't even think he realizes he is doing it- and then other times he thinks it's the funniest thing in the world. so- here's hoping it's a boy thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the new entries! Ainsley is beautiful & Noah such a big boy! I'm so glad that labor & delivery went so well. Everyone looks great!!
Loves, Amy

Anonymous said...

Lets hope it's not a "boy thing"...
Zoe

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a boy thing. Connor constantly has his finger in all kinds of places they shouldn't be...nasty!!!!!!!!!! I think he learned it from Stormy because she's just as gross! Here is to hoping it is just a nasty little kid thing and that they outgrow it quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Umm...I have no idea who Lillian is...LOL! They must have got that one mixwd up with another family.