i know that you have a schedule that you want me to follow- however, i am on vacation- and i choose not to follow that silly schedule. and just so you know i find schedules useless. so- for the rest of the vacation if you could forget about that schedule- i think that would be great. besides, if you don't put these swim trunks on me- auntie katy will because she loves me. and she wants me to have fun. so- please do as i ask and TAKE ME TO THE BEACH!!!




1 comment:
Molly,
I hadn't visited lately, but I'm glad I did. No need to send pics- I just need to come here more. I'm adding it to my favorites, so i'll remember now. Your family is beautiful! Tell Aaron we ordered chapelle show on dvd, so it's here whenever you guys want to come watch it!
love,
kathy
Post a Comment