Friday, November 21, 2008

many faces of noah

you are a little man of many faces- and they are all full of personality. these days i often wonder how many more trains one could fit into two little hands? you are so much fun to watch and we learn a lot from you every day. you have changed and grown so fast! we love you so much little buddy- or little puppy as daddy calls you. (don't ask me why he calls you that cause i have NO idea!)




1 comment:

His, Hers and finally Ours said...

let me just start by saying you look fabulously young and you have 2 under the age of 3...WOW!!! Then I will back that up with...OMG, If Noah looked any more like you I would not be able to tell you apart. Every time I see a pic of him I see your cute little face from 26 years ago...haha can you believe we are old enough to have kids... that look like us. Congrats on the baptism!
My love to you and the family.