Saturday, December 13, 2008

just because


..... she looks so cute in her tubby i thought i'd share with you. i just want to squeeze her and snuggle her every minute. is that a problem??? i can hardly blame her need to be held on her- because i am pretty sure i started it. that's right- i held her when she was really small {all the time}, rocked her to sleep, i let her sleep in our bed, and i still hold her anytime i can. know what though- i wouldn't change a minute of it. someday i won't be able to so i am enjoying every minute of it. and she loves it too! besides- who could resist that face, those chubby cheeks and that snuggly little body??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no problem with snuggles!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! I have a soon-to-be 19-month old who still loves to snuggle and I drop whatever I might be doing when her arms reach for me and she says "Gosa" - snuggle in Swedish...

Merry Christmas!