happy day after the superbowl! it was a fun time at my parents house as we watched the game, as well as that fun little mid-game movie preview. we couldn't get noah to wear the glasses but ainsley loved them.
33.365 (i'm stretching it on this one too....)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was so dumb. I didn't think it looked any better with the glasses!
our little website that we're hoping will help keep our family and friends up to date on our very exciting adventures. click on the comment link below each post to leave a comment and let us know you stopped by- we love hearing from you!
2 comments:
That was so dumb. I didn't think it looked any better with the glasses!
Looks like you had a fun time! Did you ever think we'd be watching 3D in our living rooms! I thought that was only at Disney World!
Post a Comment