
and this is baby molly about 6 months later. she has changed so, so much. so very sweet, and happy as can be. the sun was not in our favor at the beginning when we started, but we found some shade in the end.

and because i continue to be obsessed with
picasa- do you like black and white

or all color?

or maybe you don't like either, and that's
ok too....
4 comments:
Great pictures! I think I like the all color, I like the splash of color in the background. Nice Job! You may have to take my 9 month pics for me
love them all! we are so blessed to have such a talented photographer and friend! thanks for capturing some very special memories.
Beautiful work...beautiful baby M!
Love them both. i like the POP of color inthe black and white..but you can see the eye color in the other.
Post a Comment