really.......is she almost oNe?? i'm not sure how, but in a mere 2 days she will be. and oh.my.gosh.....it has gone too fast. we have lots and lots of pics from the big birthday bash to share- but i'm waiting until her real birthday to post them. for my sake really. sigh. she's such an amazing gift to us, and so almost 1. still can't believe it. we're loving all her girl-i-ness.....
{thanks elizabeth for the perfect birthday outfit for the birthday girl!!}




3 comments:
I got THREE pictures??? Wow, it was indeed worth the wait. So precious. And I leave your site feeling entirely fulfilled. :)
I can't believe it. It seems like I was just at the hospital visiting you right after Ms. A's grand entrance! Crazy. And she is just as cute now as then. Sigh. oh...baby memories...sigh.
She is such a sweetie! We love her oodles.
Post a Comment