halloween.......we had a ladybug and a train this year {shocking, i know}. surprisingly, noah wavered between bringing thomas back and dressing as the big man in red, santa himself, for quite some time. i'm not sure what exactly finalized his decision, but he was none to happy to find out that "sissers" would not be dressing up as santa, but as a ladybug as i had planned. in the end, neither were in the mood for pictures- so this is the best of the best- which doesn't say much at all! my apologies to the grandparents!!!
{would NOT leave her stinkin' antennae alone all night!!!}




6 comments:
Adorable ladybug! I think Noah made the right choice, however, Santa would have been much funnier.
I was pulling for Santa all the way! I'm going to have to start whispering some sweet nothin's in Noah's ear, for next year. Your lady bug is absolutely fabulous, as is your little train man. Even if they didn't cooperate, cute pics. :)
they are so cute!!! love the costumes
Still cute! Love the pumpkins too, that was a lot of work!
Love the pumpkins! :)
I love all of the pictures. The kids are so stinking cute!!!
Post a Comment