Sunday, April 25, 2010

princess for a day.

even with the mess on her face thanks to that awesome sidewalk incident, ains still looked pretty sweet in her princess attire. auntie lisa invited us to see the play and get a crown with lots of other princesses. it was a fun morning and she even managed to sit through the whole play. slept through the first act, woke up in time to cruise the stage to get her crown, and then enjoyed some popcorn through the second act.
not such a fan of the crowning process, and wanted nothing to do with it at the beginning.
and ironically after she had the crown, she proceeded to march across the stage all by her self- not once, but twice! go figure!
with cinderella {jr.} who was in auntie lisa's class last year.
and cinderella {sr.} rachel, who we know too! ains though, apparently does not recognize her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love those thighs! Too fun!! (and I may want those shoes next year)

Christi said...

Too cute. :)

Auntie L said...

That was so fun! I had such a good time. Thanks for going with me :)