short post- but i just got back from seeing mamma mia with some friends and i just want to say how awesome it was!! i'll be heading out tomorrow with munchkin to get the soundtrack and then i am probably going to dance my heart out in my own living room.... enjoy that visual! ok- i'm off to bed- but if you haven't already GO SEE IT!!! (and call me- i'll go see it again with you :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
fAnTasTic mOviE!!!
short post- but i just got back from seeing mamma mia with some friends and i just want to say how awesome it was!! i'll be heading out tomorrow with munchkin to get the soundtrack and then i am probably going to dance my heart out in my own living room.... enjoy that visual! ok- i'm off to bed- but if you haven't already GO SEE IT!!! (and call me- i'll go see it again with you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm so excited to see it now! I hope to go tomorrow night. My mom and I went to the Broadway musical of it and it was awesome!
Your baby's namesake- (wink wink)
Lexi
I saw this last Saturday with friends of ours. (Galen didn't go - not his kind of movie.) The movie was awsome! I'm thinking I might have to get this when it comes out on DVD.
I went to it last night! It was very good but not as good as the musical - you'll have to go to that next!
Post a Comment