so here is little miss at 2 weeks- a mini photo shoot by me on our couch... i am obsessed with her cute little feet. i don't know why. but i love them- and i love to take pictures of them. she'e eating well- sleeps about 6 hours at night and eats and eats and eats during the day. not noah's favorite time- but it may be hers. ok- gotta keep updating. next up- newborn pictures we had taken!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
awwwwww so sweet! how bout up next, me cutting the cord...
I LOVE the feet! I can't believe what a great picture you were able to take! I tried to do that with both of my kids and all I got was a big fuzzy mess! I must not understand how to use my settings like you do!
our little website that we're hoping will help keep our family and friends up to date on our very exciting adventures. click on the comment link below each post to leave a comment and let us know you stopped by- we love hearing from you!
4 comments:
awwwwww so sweet! how bout up next, me cutting the cord...
love the pictures! she is so cute! you should go into photography
when i see these pix - i miss you all. wish we could just pop in for a grandma fix - :)
I LOVE the feet! I can't believe what a great picture you were able to take! I tried to do that with both of my kids and all I got was a big fuzzy mess! I must not understand how to use my settings like you do!
Post a Comment