6.365
you already know..... i love her feet

7.365
lovin' on my little sissy

8.365
noah's pic of the day. i asked him to take a picture of anything... and this is what he chose.

9.365
the eckart kiddos. a.k.a. "noah's big sister and big brothers" george is noah's little buddy and lauren and andy are equally sweet to him. we love them!

10.365
ains's own towel- thanks christi! she loves that it has her name on it- and that it's
pink and not
blue.... as all her other towels are

11.365
more trains. seriously- makes him
so happy
4 comments:
in #7 i can hear him saying "HIIIIIIIIII"
Love them!
I love the little piggies! What is it about their feet? I have tons of pics of Sage's toes too!
We have Thomas all over the house...on the stairs in the living room EVERYWHERE! Who cares if it keeps them happy and entertained?!?
LOVE the pictures and especially the one in the towel. :) I'm so impressed you keep this updated!
Post a Comment