Saturday, January 3, 2009

white elephant par-tay

we had a white elephant party at my house with some girlies from work- and it was so hilarious what we came up with to exchange. it was a really fun night- and i am so, so lucky to get to work with such a great group. thanks ladies for the fun times! can't wait until next year. i imagine some of the "gifts" exchanged will show up again. except for suzanne's- i think she'll hold on to that one.
can you see the excitement on her face?
this little treasure was left behind at my house by sarah- and sarah- let me just say that he will be returned to you in a timely fashion when you least expect it..... just don't forget that he does in fact sing "i'm too sexy"
this little gift packed a big punch wrapped in epidural tubing and paper from our newborn picture table at work. it's misleading though- the gift contained some cookies and a panera gift card with a whopping 0.16 cents! that's what i ended up with.....
and lucky elizabeth got to keep this lovely pair of antlers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because I was unable to make it (because I thought it was on friday, not thursday....residual placenta brain...)I think you should have to take the gift I had all prepared. I will be sure to bring it to you soon.