what else can a picture say.... she's just precious!!! love you Ainsley (Grandpa H. knows your name and is one of the few that has LOVED it since your mommy told me what it would be)...
I can't get Sage to keep her hats on! Did you see that Children's Place has the cutest headbands now? I got one..or two for Sage :) Our girls have got the biggest chubbiest cheeks! LOVE IT!!!!
our little website that we're hoping will help keep our family and friends up to date on our very exciting adventures. click on the comment link below each post to leave a comment and let us know you stopped by- we love hearing from you!
4 comments:
what else can a picture say.... she's just precious!!! love you Ainsley (Grandpa H. knows your name and is one of the few that has LOVED it since your mommy told me what it would be)...
Great hat! Luke got one in blue :) She seems to enjoy her more than he does.
Brooklyn loves hers in lime green too!
I can't get Sage to keep her hats on! Did you see that Children's Place has the cutest headbands now? I got one..or two for Sage :)
Our girls have got the biggest chubbiest cheeks! LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment