5.365-
this is what i have spent the last 4 weeks doing for that little cutie in the background.... attempting to find a bottle that she will take. my poor husband and mom are stuck with a crabby baby anytime i am at work since she REFUSES to take a bottle. i am open to any suggestions at this point. anyone????
the train table. my saving grace several times a day. thank goodness for thomas the train.
3.365-
ahhhh... the best 'side-ways' smile ever
3.365-ahhhh... the best 'side-ways' smile ever
two-year molars. poor kiddo. he's doing his best though- we go through about 3 shirts a day due to the drool and papa is still amazed that he can eat chicken nuggs and keep his fingers in his mouth at the same time.....








5 comments:
Molly-
I see that you have the playtex drop in--have you tried the clear nipple? That is the only one that my kids would take. Also--you know those Nuby cups with the silicone sipper---that is what my sister in law did for one of my nieces... Just a couple of suggestions. Hope it helps...
I have a bottle that may work. I will bring it on Thursday.
its about time for 4 mos. vs. 4 mos. dontcha think?? get on it!!!
Have you considered just taking her to work with you? I mean, we've had 12lb-ers before. Throw a t-shirt and a hat on her and no one would know. Of course, if anyone saw you breastfeeding a baby in the nursery-there would be questions...just a suggestion.
UPDATE THE BLOG---STAT
wtf are you doing...taking care of kids or something?
I echo Lisa's comments.
Post a Comment