these two play well together.... for now. he teaches her, she listens and smiles at him, she rolls over, then he lays on her, and then the unthinkable- she grabs his hair. and that's the end of that.
19.365. i love these two more than words can say
who needs tracks?
don't judge me.... video on demand is my lifesaver. i know- that's a lot of thomas. and that's right. there is a page '2' under that top sheet. 20.365
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the one where he is driving the train on her head is the best!! p.s. still waiting on month 4 and 5 comparison...
Molly, You are hilarious! I love reading and looking at the photos. It makes me smile and I have a tear in my eye. How blessed we are. I'm wondering about the haircut though...
My mom took those pictures and then used some type of photoshop program to create the cluster of pictures. I wish i had a good photo program on my computer. I keep checking your blog looking for pictures from last weekend. I didn't take a single picture...what was i thinking. It was so good to see you two! Ainsley is a doll!
Hey Molls...I just figured out exactly how to reply to your blogs ~ feel like I get slower as I get older! I absolutely love reading your blogs and seeing the pics of your growing family. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you all this last weekend, but from Kristin's blog it looked like Ainsley and Ryder had fun...until she took his phone! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing your family. Love and miss you all, Sus
our little website that we're hoping will help keep our family and friends up to date on our very exciting adventures. click on the comment link below each post to leave a comment and let us know you stopped by- we love hearing from you!
6 comments:
the one where he is driving the train on her head is the best!!
p.s. still waiting on month 4 and 5 comparison...
Molly, You are hilarious! I love reading and looking at the photos. It makes me smile and I have a tear in my eye. How blessed we are. I'm wondering about the haircut though...
update!
i am bored at work!!
My mom took those pictures and then used some type of photoshop program to create the cluster of pictures. I wish i had a good photo program on my computer. I keep checking your blog looking for pictures from last weekend. I didn't take a single picture...what was i thinking. It was so good to see you two! Ainsley is a doll!
Hey Molls...I just figured out exactly how to reply to your blogs ~ feel like I get slower as I get older! I absolutely love reading your blogs and seeing the pics of your growing family. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you all this last weekend, but from Kristin's blog it looked like Ainsley and Ryder had fun...until she took his phone! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing your family. Love and miss you all, Sus
You have a lot of catching up to do!
Post a Comment